Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I MISS ALL MY FRIENDS !

Yesterday chatted with ben ben till 4 plus.. He so bad changed my name to chen su su so i decided to call him DONG GUO GUO.. hahas.. I am not blur blur.. Whereas i am ben ben gong gong blur blur.. Hahahs.. I am ben wu gui ~Recently had been chatting on the phone until 3 plus at night.. So tired hor.. Muahahas ! Today i am OFF ~ So lazy to work today , besides that i am not feeling well ): Ben Ben copycat, i never go work, he also never go.. LOLS ~ Heard from aunty that all boys went to warehouse today.. Isit true? LOLS..

Stupid Brendon hit my head with the carton box yesterday..So naughty.. If i have the chance, i will hit him too (; whahas ! * EVIL SMILE * Currently staying at home doing nothing.. I am bored`` Yeaps, i got my tenth earhole pierce..Can't sleep well yesterday night ): Serve me right !

Probably gonna go out with bbq fish and yuting later.. Hope it will be fun .. Having mood swing );

No comments: