Sunday, November 05, 2006

current mood: low !!

[ You should know who you are]
I know everyone needs freedom, so do i.. I know you need to go out with friends, so do i..So i didn't controlled you much and let you freely.. I can't understand why you are always giving me this kind of sucky attitude ! I did nothing wrong.. Hanging up your phone doesn't mean anything..I am angry because i cared for you..I am waiting for you to come to find me at my work place but you never turned up.. WHY? What you promised me is all lies..Promise is all lies and lies are nothing..Why must i always give it to you? I really don't understand.. You can get angry over a silly things and quarrel it with me.. Can't you be more gentleman? When i need you the most, you were always not there..You are happy enjoying with your friends. Everytime quarrel with you, also i give in de, why can't you? I am a sore loser ! A big loser ! I lose to you once again ! You can laugh after reading this post.. You will be glad to see me being a loner again.. I hate you, i hate you to the core.. AT LAST, I CHOOSE MY FREEDOM ! Find a better guy? ya i will, not to worry but i promised myself again, i won't find u anymore~ You want to know the true feelings in me towards you? You can ask my close friends and get a unexpected answer .. I promised this will be the first and last post writting about you.. I will continue to smile without you ! I PROMISED !! There is no need for you to felt regretted for what you had done and cried for me in the past.. Let's our story be bygone~ How much i put in also no use, you didn't even appreciate any of them at all ..

No comments: