current mood: happy
Today i was almost late for work.. I took the bus alone and i was so anxious to reach my work place as soon as possible.. If whoever is late, will be send home immediately.. DIAO ~ I so scared.. So i run after i alighted from the bus..I was listening to mp3 while running .. The song was currently bei ji xing de yan lei and the one after was QIAN LI ZHI WAI.. I heard fei yu qing sang, i stopped running as i have no more strength to run .. And i walked briskly towards my work place.. Saw brendon at the second level and we went up together..
Start work immediately and i went warehouse for scanning..Nasrul and i was talking while working (: He asked me about xinhui.. hahas.. LOLS~ He is probably interested in xinhui..Nothing much happened there.. I got a small cut on my finger and wakaiki asked if i am ok.. Went back to the shop at about 12.30pm and went to cosmetic area to help out..
Went to lunch at 12.55pm.. Walked around Imm after lunch and went back to work.. Saw amalina and mrs ang [ my primary school's chinese teacher] So happy to see them.. Everyone walked passed me and gave me a poke at my waist.. LOLS~.. So bad ehs ! However is not bored and it was fun.. Michelle, julia, yati , nural, marie, catvy disturbed me.. Marie hugged me and i could feel her stomach as she is pregnant.. She told me that she like me.. Hahas.. As in friend friend la.. hehe.. I realised toiletee is not for toilet use and it was perfume.. LOLS~ I am dumb (:
Today Marie and i was working together side by side.. I helped her as it was very inconvinence for a 7 months pregnant lady like her.. She still need to squat down and all to work.. And her baby is kicking her..See le also want to help her to do her work ..hehe..Today working was fun !! I enjoyed alot (:
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment