Monday, November 06, 2006

current mood : happy (:

Yawn ~ argh ! So tired.. LOLS~ Yesterday fall asleep while chatting with wei jian..So embarrased , but never mind la.. I thick skin de (: hehe .. Really have to apologise to him .. Sorry sorry..And really must thanks him for waking me up at 7.30am without fail..Make him wake up in the morning to wake me up ! Muahahas ! Yeah ~ I win !

Always look on the bright side of life ! Life is actually very beautiful ~ Yeah agree? hahas.. I am leading a great life, can't you see? Cause i am growing fatter and fatter -_-"

Will be updating tonight (: hahas.. Going out with my mummy and my aunt later.. Hoping that i will get more tops and bottoms for the coming new year ! EXCITED ! bleahs

Ya, without forgetting my promises.. I will tidy up my room and help baby to shower.. I must treasure all my things while they are still around =P

No comments: