
Current mood : confused !
How i wish that time will not stop when i was falling in love with you as i want to have more memories with you..I will stop the time immediately when we were quarrelling.. So that we are struck and have lots of time to think through our mistakes~ How i wish that i could go back to 13/08/04 and changed the reality..I really regretted what i did to you and i really appreciate the changes you had made for me previously..I was really too harsh at that moment to give you the letter..Everyone knew i regretted after doing that ! The smile you gave me was always so sweet and nice..So touched that you cared for me when i got scoldings from my second brother.. You consoled me and quarrel with your best friend and sided me.. I will never never forget how great you treat me..Time waits for no one..I wish i could turn back time and stay in the past .. [ I knew you won't be reading ]
Today working as per normal..Get to know two more friendly staff , Haslinda and rafizah.. They both spoke chinese to me.. And both of them was being very kind to me..Mummy went to look for me in the natural department..So glad that she always visit me when she knock off from work (; .. Nothing much to update today.. Awaiting for a better tomorrow ! Brendon tng is joining us for work ~ gonna bully him =X
No comments:
Post a Comment