Friday
DADDY WENT TO THE SHOP AND LOOKED FOR ME ! WAHAHS ~ SO HAPPY !!
Sunday
current mood: down
Yesterday when i was walking at basement 1, a guy stopped and talked to me.. He claimed that he knew me and i looked familiar to him.. Whereas i don't even know him at all.. So he was like following me.. So afraid at that moment..Luckily i managed to get rid of him after i increase the speed of my steps..
Went to catch a movie yesterday with peng hwee, mei zhi, yi zhang and me.. We went to watch the movie titled colic at 9.10pm .. Dued to some disturbing scene,the movie nearly scared me off.. We watched until 11.10pm than we went to macdonald to have supper and went back home.. Saw jason on the way.. Than peng hwee went home with jason whereas me and meizhi went to take 242 home.. Mummy waited for me under our block.. hahas.. Clap clap ! Mummy is also being so nice and great to me ! MUACKIES
Chatted with jason on the phone till 1 plus midnight and went to sleep after the phone was hang.. About 2 plus, mei zhi called me to conference.. LOLS ~ I was so tired at that moment.. However i called in.. (: see i so good =X I wasn't talking much at first as i was so tired.. In the end, i ended up to be the energetic one and entertained them with my lame jokes.. HAhs.. Went to bed at 4 plus and woke up at 9 plus in the morning.. Watched xiao ding dang ! My favourite cartoon (:
And followed by the other show coming up.. Probably will be going swimming later.. At night, will be having steamboat at meizhi's house ! Hope it will be fun !
Yesterday, he flashed through my mind suddenly.. Really thought i could give him up but i just can't.. Showing a hack care attitude towards him.. Waking up early in the morning just to see his msn nick and awaiting for him to chat with me..I thought i could stop all this and carry on with my life happily.. I know he was not the right guy for me and besides that we were not fated to be together..Flashing back the memories with him, i started crying again.. Hope this will pass as soon as possible .. I don't blamed him for what he had done before.. I just wish that he will be happy and smile like he used to be..I really miss him !
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment