Tuesday, December 11, 2007

- xuet|ng: I don't think i will be hanging out with you guys during christmas. Sorry for breaking my promise again. See ya soon. And thanks for cheering me up when i really need someone to talk to (:

- kaixin: HA ! We will be honey and bee forever. Imissyou. Yups. Meet out real soon. Thanks for the message you send me. So touching that you are missing me ^^

- xinyi: Thanks. I guess i will be alright soon (: How's ur job?

- ahs|anx: Welcome. Relinked (:

-Sh'min: Yups! It's fun and we got so many things to talk about. HA! I guess i will be alright soon. Thanks wor. See you on the 13th. Don't wake up late wor ^^

- boonee: Thanks ! Imissyou too. Long time nv see you le. How are you? Yups. Ok i will try to cheer myself up more. You got a nice hair cut ^^ See you soon. Muacks ! <3

No comments: