I guess this will be a short post from me as i am rushing to go to work. Well, yesterday was at home emo-ing until i get some pals to go out with me. First i went to the bank to withdraw some money and make my atm card. FINALLY ! I waited for years ! Oh my.
Second, i headed to return people money and went to Jp to look for laiyee and stanley. After that, Jerome and guo dong came. Mei zhi came with siew jia, bryce, zhen yang and jia ye. Third, we went to kpool. Well i kept losing because of BLACK BALL. I was feeling rather down when i knew nobody can keep me accompany till the night turn dark. As everyone is going back home for dinner. Anyway thanks for all the encouraging words from those who console me and tell me what to do especially zhen yang. He accompany me to take bus and tell me things that i should learn and grow up as i will be turing 18 soon in 3 more months . He is such a good friend i can't afford to lose too. I will learn how to treasure my friends and family members more including baby whom was barking here and there when i play with her.
Well, i gonna learn to grow up ! (:
The moment i fell, i must learn to stand up.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment