Saturday, December 01, 2007

- Missycelinie: Yups. Going update now . Muahah ! lols. In the end, we ended up not meeting. Anyway see ya on sunday (:

- xinyi: Relinked ! welcome (:

- ahs|anx: It is very very powerful (: HA! Do tag me often and i will guai guai reply tag. Meet out soon for pizza hut. I want eat pizza >.< Eat u also can. lol. Kidding ^^

-xuet|ng: Lol. I guess i won't help him update anymore. Cos it's his blog , he got to update himself. HAHA ! I will be updating later (: You too. Must be more careful when you are outside ok? Was quite worried for you also when i heard the incident.

- Sh'min: Thanks for tagging minmin >.< I will update later. HAH ! Err. how's work? Going to work with you soon at atrium after 18th december. Must be fun !! WUHOO !!


MANY SMILES BEGIN BECAUSE OF ANOTHER SMILE...
You can't predict what will happen next.

No comments: