Sunday, June 03, 2007

YAWN ! Tired ! My brother came into my room and helped me to shut my windows as it was raining outside in the early morning.. THAN guess what he did to me? HE TICKLE MY FEET till i was awake.. Imao ! Laughs.

I continued to sleep until he shouted my name from the living room.. AH GIRL AH GIRL WAKE UP ! Your friend was being captured on television.. Me being * curious* woke up and started watching campus superstar with them*. Them including my brother, cousin. mum and myself.. After the show i went back to my lalaland..

My brother once again came into my room and disturbed me from sleeping and he insisted to play JIKOBA with me =_=" Lose de beat hand.. Hurray ! I won alot of times.. Than when it was his turn to beat me, he use his FIST ! Laughs. I burst into laughing while in pain.

After that, i could sleep peacefully. =) I slept until 4 plus almost 5 pm. Woke up doing nothing, eat and sleep ! LOLS.. Boring day for me. At night, sang kara-ok with my cousin, mum and brother.

LOLS. Than i go wild searching for my hair straighterner ! MUAHAHAS.. Start playing with my dumb hair and all. I am just Stupid girl ! XD

Anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIN YI ! (:

No comments: