Bridging was offically over. Yeah ! Holiday will be starting from tomorrow. Yet i am still feeling abit stressed. After school reopen ,we need to prepare our battle again ! N level is approaching real soon in sept. Sometimes i feel like giving up for my studies, but i wondered isit worth it?I did realised that i had been going to play pool almost twice a week? Laughs ! Maybe i didn't even know where is the correct ways to slurge my money on. Eager to buy tops and bottoms for myself but i am in need of cash. Wth . Probably i should cut down on going for pool.
I was moody nowdays as you can simply see me throwing my temper on my close ones including my mum. I did that not on purpose. I just had the strong feeling of being control. Maybe not so much about my own freedom. I just want someone who i can give trust to understand me better instead of leaving me in the drain instead of giving me the nagging and scolding.
I had a flash back not long ago. I dream, think, wonder, miss and all stuffs. I might be stupid. I didn't treasure or even cherish when things are around me. Example , my white bag which i longed for. After the bag got old and stuff and needed to be wash, i threw aside. That's show i am a person who does not take good care of things. PROVE !
Typing those unrelevant things on top is not i want. I just want to express myself in a proper way instead of appearing as a wildful girl in front of everybody. What i browsed , i really hope that i am blind at that moment but I AM NOT !
Happy , Sad , Bitter , Sour . Sound familiar? I taste all the feelings when i came across the song 最浪漫的事 sang by 赵咏华 . The feeling came and go and seemed to be weird. I didn't even dare to have a second thought but to stop the song from playing. I just tears like nobody business !
Hey hey, memories are sweet no matter sour or sweet. Memories always stay. Simply misses all my friends who had came into my life including my 13 years pal, xiaoting. My best bud in primary school, wille. My working friends and all. I miss the aunties in daiso who had taken care of me during work. Simply miss ALL of them.
I got to wake up now and be serious in everythings i do. Every steps i move will led to a consequences whether isit good or bad. I got to understand myself more in order to understand all my friends around me.
I should stop blabbering now.
No comments:
Post a Comment