Saturday, June 30, 2007

HAHA ! I got a lot of things to post about but i don't know how to go about starting a post. So i start with TODAY !

Basically i didn't went to school today as i got an appointment with the doctor at Alexendra hospital at 10.40am. Well, Mummy afraid that i might be late for my appointment and waken me up around 7 plus. GIGGLES *

I woke up and started preparing myself and i realised that it's still early and i started playing computer games. I turned off the computer and went off around 9.45am wearing that stupid school shoes of mine. However, my outfit for the day was all BLACK. Totally BLACK including my top and bottom and shoes! LAUGHS *

Reached bus-stop and saw jian cheng. It had been ages since i last met him. While waiting for the bus, i chatted with him a little. Bus 243 was indeed fast ! HAHA ! Reached Jurong point and walked briskly to the Mrt's station. The journey to queestown was about 30 mins? So i spent my time messaging with stanley.

My appointment was at 10.40am and the shuttle bus came at 10.50am ! =_=" When i reached clinic L , i saw all unfamiliar faces except for the nurses. I was so scared being alone there seriously. I would get my mum to accompany me there the next round ! Well, people sitting besides me was indeed very IRRITATING ! Some were shaking their bloody legs non-stop , drumming on the wooden chairs making hell lots of noisy, turning their mp3 to the LOUDEST , coughing and coughing non-stop !

I was like TSK ! * IGNORE * I waited for about 1 hour and 20 mins for my turned to see the doctor . The doctor asked me to take off my shoes and socks and asked me to walk around the room like a FOOL =X After that he asked me to lie down on the bed and the doctor started pulling my legs and rubbing my both knees to see if there's anything pain in me. I was in the room for about 7 mins and the consultant fees was $20. WOAH ~

Walked to the main lobby and headed to cheers for donut (:

Changed my black shoes to a comfortable foot-wear while waiting for shuttle bus .

After that i went to jurong point for a shopping ! I went into many shops and tried different tops but i didn't fall in love with any.

Went to dummy house and on-lined awhile and took bus 199 to ntu to help out.

It was fun la ! I got to eat free western food cooked by my brother. It's finger licking good (;
I LOVED THE VEGGIE. Reached home and BOOOM ~ ZzzZzzzz

No comments: