Thursday, June 07, 2007


Can't live without REVEALED AND TRUE LOVE (:


My new watch. I bought more than 5 x? Same design =X


Wonder why my necklace is 'p' instead of 's'?


The girl .


LALALALAS !

Early in the morning was being woken up by some messages. I'm deadbeat ! I swear ! With my swollen eyes on. Discomfort can expressed my feelings in the morning yea.

Me, the dumbest girl realised that i can't live without many things (:

Things including my revealed, ez-link , handphone, foundation, nail polish, bed , blanket, pillow, computer, MUMMY , daddy, brother , deary , friends , AIR , FOOD , WATER , bag , tees, bottoms and last but least, MY BABY GIRL !

Hey hey, don't take them away . Laughs ! I gonna change for the better (:

LATER !

Going to JE's cpf building with my friends . It consists of 4 of us. Erm i promise it is gonna be fun as i am going back to work tommorow ! cheer me on yea. MUAHAHAS !

THANKS !

Thanks friends who cheer me up yesterday when i had the lowest mood. Moody situation i mean. Thanks ehs ! ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE ON LIFE ! Dodododododo~

Before i end my post,

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO HAZ ! MY BUDDY BUDDY (:

No comments: