Damn piss off !
I came online just now and one of my primary school mate was chatting with me through msn. I was damn piss off man ! I am having all the pain in my stomach feeling superly uncomfortable and he asking me question by question as if i am some sort of criminals?
The questions he asked was those which needed common sense to answer. He asked me if i wanted to go sec 5 next year. If you were me, what will be the answer? DEFINITELY LA ! Bodoh ! Why bother to ask? Isn't it obvious i wanted to go sec 5 next year, so i am re-taking my n this year. He had been asking me almost everytime when he saw me online. WTF !
What's more? He intruded into my privacy. Asking me and my boyfriend. Hey, what's more to ask? I was not in the mood of answering all the stupid questions he asked. Just feel like smacking his face hard when i got the chance to see him. There's way to see if your friends got bored in you during converstation. For me, i tend to reply in one word if i am not in good talking terms with anyone in particular.
I replied one word according to his questions. And i switched my status to ' away' . Obviously i wanted to do something else and i putted away. He was nudging and showing sorts of attitude in his typing. He typing gones ~ Wah lao, reply leh ! Nudge ! Nudge ! Why you never reply one????
Damn piss offf ! He was just testing my patience. There's lots to mention. He still asked me to introduce my friends to him ! OMG ~ I just hatred it la ! We were once best friends during our days in primary school yet for now, i found him a nuisance to me.
Gonna sleep well tonight.
Will be updating a more happier note tommorrow when i got home from school.
CIAOS !
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment