Friday, October 20, 2006



Yesterday working was more tiring than today.. hahas.. In the morning, hoping to see 9.05am but failed to see.. so i waited for today, but i failed to see again..All fate ba..Yesterday early in the morning, me and xinhui scream ! lols.. i scream loudly than her because we saw chamelon running pass us quickly ..[ hopefully i spell correctly ] Than she so bad, keep laughing at me.. Maybe was because i scream so loudly.. lols..Knew a new friend, lay qing.. Work at the same shop as me.. I told xinhui that let's make friend with her than xh shy shy.. Than i make the first move.. hehe.. I talk to her and ask her age and all.. LOLS ~ I very kpo hor? Than we went to work.. I worked under a girl named sarah.. She is quite nice.. She guided me along.. Lols~ got a japanese greeting which we need to greet other staff when we meet each other.. But i dunno how to say, i just smile smile (: I was being moved from place to place.. I heard good comments about myself.. Felt so happy !! * JUMP JUMP* Mummy come and fetch me at 6 pm sharp [ actually not fetch la, she say she bu fang xin me ] Than she chatted with some of the staff there.. My mummy worked at this shop before which i am currently working now..Than we took shuttle bus to jurong point.. Than me and xinhui took 242 back home.. Pei her to buy shoes at central.. HAhs~ she not enough money than i lend her.. see i so good (: hahas.. Went home after that..

Today's dream not fulfill [9.05am] gone ! Met dominic and xinhui.. Than we went to jurong point de macdonald to have our breakfast.. After eating, we went to take the mrt quickly.. Alighted ay jurong east and walked to our workplace.. Began to feel independent le.. MUST learn how to save $$ le.. Today de work is also tiring but i still can managed ! Worked non-stop like machine.. hehe.. My hand become rough le.. But i felt happy after working because i seemed like acheiving something great.. hehe.. Look through the job and things that i had done.. so proud of myself.. Seem like i doesn't have any fear talking to anyone in english anymore.. Cause i used mostly english to communicate with the customers.. Che le, mei zhi and xiao jia went to find me and xinhui during work.. hahas.. I disturb them awhile and they disturb me awhile than they go home le..Knocked off at 6pm..I bought some facial stuffs home and hand lotion..Mummy came today to accompany me again.. Thanks mummy! So happy and glad to see her (:

I continued to add on what xinhui say in her blog.. Not only my mother dislike the aunty name jenny.. still got alot of people dislike her alot.. Almost all the staff?! hahas.. Cause she very kpo de.. I also agree.. i don't like her..She talk very loud.. can you imagne? when u were working, she keep talking to you and her voice was so LOUD ! lols.. [ SHH =X ]

Now sad also no use le, he is now happy leading his life..Than left me alone here waiting for him..But he will never know how long i will wait for him.. Like what i told dominic, don't be sad le, cheer up, you still have friends around you to support you..Friends are always there when you are sad and whenever you needed them the most..so i must tell myself also.. hahas.. Gambette ! Treasuring all my friends (:



YAWN YAWN ~ TIRED !!
NITES (:

No comments: