Yesterday went out at 7pm plus at night with my brother.. We went to meet up my aunt and my cousin at chinatown..We were late, so we took cab there instead..We went there to eat alot of stuff.. So full ehs ! After that, shop shop awhile than jiu go home le.. Saw choon seng at the mrt, so coincidence ehs..So shocked when i saw him.. Dunno why.. Than he message me ask me go where.. LOLS.. Of cause is go home la, so late le..lalala~ In the end, we end up meeting at the control station and walked home from jurong point.. I realised nowsaday i had been putting on weight..So i was gasping for more air while walking..He send me to my house nearby the bus stop and we bid goodbye there.. My mum called me while walking and scolded me harshly.. Hais~ Got home get scolded again and i quarrelled with my mum till one plus at night.. Felt guilty after talking back at her..Get beaten up by my dad when i was going out.. And get scolded when i was about to sleep.. Hais.. Bad day.. Chatted on the phone till 3 plus at night and i was off to sleep.. ZzzZzZz..
Today met choon seng at 9.05am sharp at jurong point mrt station..Guess what? I am not late ! lols ~I was going to meet my aunt and he was going to work, so i asked him to wait for me and take the train together.. He alighted at aljunied whereas i alighted at pasir ris..After that i met up my aunt and we went to collect the prize at expo..Than we went to orchard and have our breakfast..I met XXX at orchard too.. LOLS.. I asked him to skipped school.. so bad ehs~ Than he accompanied me to shop shop for 3 hours plus and i went to his house for dinner.. After eating, I cried at his room for whatsoever reasons.. Me myself and i also don't know what happen..Just feel like crying out to make myself feel better..Partly is because of relationship again.. hais.. Mood swinging and swinging..Feel like giving myself up`` I can't believed what i saw and heard..I am simply just heart broken..Just leave me alone..
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment