Maybe i need sometime to let go ba.. Give me sometime ehs ! Thanks che lu for encouraging me to be strong when i really turned myself down.. Feel like the world falling apart ya? This is the very first time i had this feelings.. strange .. maybe next time i should let a guy fall in love with me instead of i falling for him ! so hurtful ! nevermind..Anyway i am the main cause of the problem about the many problems.. i should gave up earlier right? hais.. Can't let myself concentrate in my studies.. Everythings in my life seemed to be falling apart ! Even though i may seemed happy all the time, but i am not.. I doesn't have a true friend who can share with me all my problems.. I doesn't have a true friend i can rely on..I doesn't have a true friend who can understand me better..All the things i keep it in my heart without telling any single of them..Cause no one else understand me more than myself.. I want to be a normal person who lead a normal life..Besides that, no friendship will be forever and ever.. New friends come and old friends go..I just want to be myself.. That's all ! Don't ever wants to step in any relationship anymore..I don't trust love anymore..I am really very afraid of being hurt again .. I really hate this feelings..I knew the feeling he had for me had faded long ago.. And he had never expected i will say i like him since 7/8/06..First time i told a guy i like him.. In the end, i suffered from the greatest blow he had for me.. Maybe we are not fated to be together ba ! I am the most silly girl in this world.. yea, agree?? I am just trying to make a fool out of myself.. I am always transparent ..
Yizhang is great ! Agree?? whahas (:
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment