Thursday, December 21, 2006

Monday

Got back my n level result in the hall.. Expectedly i was not promoted.. Even though i can't believed my eyes for what i saw but i just have to accept the reality.. I can't denied to myself that i was studing hard for my n level.. During n level, i was having relationship problems.. Mostly i didn't have the mood to study and do some revision instead i gave up all my subjects.. I regretted not studying and wasted $200 plus for the n level fee and lastly, i wasted one year.. No matter how much i cried, things will not get better for me.. Thanks mummy and kor kor for encouraging me and persuading me to continue studying.. I am really glad that you all are around me else i really didn't know what to do..

Tuesday

Feeling vexed and stayed at home instead of going to work.. Still didn't managed to overcome the fear in me.. I couldn't accept any facts that are thrown to me.. I cried and cried till i fell asleep.. Don't feel like stressing myself furthermore..

Wednesday

Early in the morning went to school with mummy to look for mr harris.. Mr Harris told me how to prepare for the year that is approaching.. I believed that i can overcome everything if i try..At night, i went out with ben dan to esplanade.. I love esplanade like i used to be.. So i love to go there as the scenary there is beautiful.. So please pardon me if i keep going to esplanade.. Going there can ease my sorrow =))

Thursday

Went to work today.. Took bus 99 alone and waited for xinhui at the bus stop.. At around 4pm, Daiso went blackout.. First time i encountered this problem when i was working.. So shocked.. After work, i took shuttle bus alone to jurong point..During the journey, i fell asleep..I was so tired.. How i wish i could have someone to lean on =X Than i took 243 home and i sleep again.. I was tired today ~

Thanks friends who encouraged me to continue studying.. I am glad that you all are always there when i need you.. Having people to encourage me, had gaven me another new chance to do better.. Thanks !!

[10.44PM]

No comments: