current mood: low
I was rather feeling down yesterday which i can't denied to myself.. I once told xinhui that ** resemble like monster.. But is not because he resemble like monster than i fell in love with him.. Although the feelings was not very strong, i could simply sense that he is caring for me.. Whenever i see him, i felt nervous and shy.. I wanted to confess my feelings towards him a few times.. But i didn't mustered enough courage to speak up to him.. I afraid he will drift me further and further away.. And i couldn't lose a good friend like him.. Hope everythings will go back to normal like before, which i just treated him as friends (:
Yesterday i dreamt of snakes guilding on my bed, i scream and i woke up ! So scary ! SNAKES !! I am scare, i am really scare of snakes even though it was fake ! I can't sleep well .. So scary.. PLEASE DON'T SCARE ME AGAIN.. Having nightmares was very very scary ..
Later on, i will be taking train alone to pasir ris to help my aunt to tidy up her place..The day he left me, my days was filled with loneliness..
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment