Thursday, December 07, 2006

Early in the morning was freezing in the bus 99..so cold.. How i wish he was besides me hugging and giving me warmth ..[ suchen, you think too much le, silly gal (: ] Today i was being posted to comestic today.. Hahas.. Mingling and i have fate, always being posted to the same department .. Muahahahs ! Went lunch at 12pm with 3 aunties.. Rested outside daiso to kill time after eating.. The irritating pest went around and ask people to lend her money ! KAOS ! YOU NO MONEY MEH? ALWAYS LEND LEND LEND !~ SO WHAT ? I talked bad about you? You can say you never bad mouth anyone before? Every words comes out from her mouth was nothing good.. I SIMPLY HATE HER !!

After work, siti told me that pest bad mouth me and that pest was so enraged while working.. WHA ~ I WAS SO HAPPY THAN (: I made her angry ! lalalas ~ SERVE HER RIGHT..I knew i was bad, but she was too much !

Went to took shuttle bus to jurong point.. Saw pikachu dancing ! So cute ehs .. Window shop for a while and went home..Nothing much to update le..Update tomorrow (: Hope that the pest won't irritate me else i will blust her in front of everyone ..


[8.53PM]

No comments: