Wednesday, August 02, 2006
I really can't understand why are some people around us, so selfish and kept thinking only for themselves .. Can i named them as selfish people? Maybe i can ..Do you ever like to be left out by anyone? No right.. Obviously me too.. I hated the feelings of being left out ! But, someone who think highly of themselves left us out.. Can't you people just stop being childish and concentrate on what you are doing.. I felt irritated by the noise being made in class.. Giving those fucking facial expressions on your face with help to solve the situations? Please ! your face sucks , don't act cute.. And you are not CUTE at all so no point acting cute..In contrast , you looks awful when you act cute..from now onwards, i don't give it a damn..You are just a selfish friend of mine! maybe u should join the s1..[[ the hypocrite ]] trying to act good of people.. LET ME TELL U THIS: If you don't feel like talking to me THAN must well don't talk to me..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment