Saturday, August 19, 2006

i am a lazy bum =(

Examinations is always seems to be stressful for most us.. For me , i feel stressful too.. Although i am revising, but i am not putting enough effort in it.. when the exam period comes, it so stressful for me ..I had been waking up at 5.30 am or even 4.30am to study and learned the basic knowledge i need to know.. I am really slacking behind..Luckily , i have come to my senses and decided to do well now.. As i don't ever wants to have a big regret in my life for not studying now..well, after taking so many papers for prelim, i don't have much confident in myself.. I don't think i can do well this time round..At first i treat it likely as prelim marks won't affect n lvl grades.. BuT it was affect my end year grades.. -_-" Math paper 2 was quite a tough paper for me.. almost all the questions i don't know how to do.. social sudies and geography i wrote rubbish..For poa paper 1 , i opened my eyes big big also don't know how to do..As for physic, i took 9 hours studying it.. You must think that i am kidding , but is true.. I tried my best to learn all the things i need to know in 1 day.. And i only slept for 1 hour 30 minutes.. Torturing myself ! who ask me not to prepare a week earlier.. OH MAN``! I DESERVED IT.. Having sleepless night this few days..Let's hope tomorrow i will start preparing for my chemistry paper and poa paper 2..
SU CHEN , STOP DREAMING AND WAKE UP NOW !!

Working hard``
Ciaos~

No comments: