Saturday, September 06, 2008

Met up Xinhui at around 12.30pm and off to JE library to find our schoolmates to revise for our upcoming prelim. Despite sitting a distance within 100m away from each other, we both were communicating using sms. LMAO! This shows that we can't survive without each other.

As she did not ate her breakfast, i accompanied her to the foodcourt to fill up her stomach. While i got myself a bowl of dessert [white fungus with longan] which was superbly nice ! Thumb up! She bought me a mai ya tang in lollipop form. Well, the sweet didn't tasted as nice as we expected. But got to say thank you to her! [ Thanks so much girl. You are deeply appreciated ! ]

We also went to the ladies to cam-whore. Ohmy so many people there ! And we both decided to go to the handicap toilet.




Xinhui and I . Can you spot the difference?
We both nearly rolled onto the floor and laughed while taking the pictures.
It was damn funny and scary lah ! We heard the key sound and thought that the aunty was trying to open our door. While we walked out..............................



MY DUMB PHONE RANG !!!!!!!!!!!!

Xiao mian yang came to look for me and we went back to the library and left to have our dinner. After our dinner, we went to kpool. LOL !

Xiao mian yang and I celebrated our 1 year 4 monthsary in the bus with a small cake bought by him. Muahaha !
Although we got into some quarrels but i still got to say

MY BOY ! I LOVE YOU ! Happy 1 year 4 monthsary.
Thanks for being there as a pillar whenever I need someone to lean on.
Thanks for bringing me home every now and then when I was afraid.
Thanks for entertainning me when I was down.
Thanks for singing to me and do all sorts of funny things to make me laugh.
Thanks for loving me.
I love you too (:



No comments: