Hey guys,
Pardon my laziness for dragging to reply the tags until now (:
- beesian: Too bad, she already cut bang. LOL ! Muahaha ! Oral was alright for me. Hope I won't scored too bad (: Teehee, DL only $.50? lol !
- xuetng: My leg nice right? Hopefully, there will be no next time. Else I will sure suffer from pain again. LOL ! Nope DL both pictures were not candid. He posed for me to take. Nice right? (:
- yiting: My brother are those violent guys. Mr Wee was very doubtful over what my dad told him. Muahah! Finally, I updated. See ya on this coming Wednesday (:
- SHIMIN!: Yups, my brother quite violent. Teehee ! You deleted your blog? :D
- xinhui: Finally I updated ! Miss me alright (: Love ya ^^ Tag me often yo.
- lai yee: Nope. My teacher surname doesn't start with GOH . LOL ! Meet out soon after my o level. Take care ya (: I updated our outing already. Hehe !
- gary: Not spyware. Should be nuffnang. Muaha ! Gary from sen lin tie? He won't tag me de la. You only know how to make me happy only. Luckily I never jumped after reading it. Lol ! :P
- fel: Linked you up le. All the best for your N level! JIAYOUS :D
- xinyi: Yups. Probably will update about SLT when I have the time (: Gary indeed have a long breath. Next time don't tou pai him. If want tou pai him, ask me along too. I will update the car exhibition soon. LOL ! Yups, got to update the graduation night soon (:
- jiali: Once again, thanks so much ! Take great care :D
- SHIYI: Yups. Sure! Relinked you already! XD
- JOE EE: LOL ! Come here disturb me ah? I linked you long ago. Muahaha ! Anyway, you should consider going back to school to study. All the best to you. Take care ! :D
- Sam: So long never saw you le. How are you? Let's do some catch up soon (:
- jia: Relinked (: See you on this coming Wednesday. Wuhoo ! :D:D
- long: Whalao ! At here still don't want to let me off huh? Still want to say me huh? You almost reaching uncle stage le leh. LOL ! See you on next outing (: Take care ya, Mr Long .
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment