- xinyi: Haha! Yups. I am great. You are great too yea! (: I am rather or quite lazy to do the quiz. Muahahas ! I will try to attempt the quiz as soon as possible ya. Teehee ! 1 little 2 little 3 little xiao mian yang ~
- Terence: Wuhoo ! Sure. Update me if you are going. Shen Lin Tie rocks yea ! (: Anyway, how you got my link? You link from whose blog? Muahahah ! Curious yea (:
- Mr Tall: You are great la. Thanks for tagging! Even though it was requested by me. Haha ! Smile more ! :D:D:D
- jasonfat: Zzz. Never thought of you writing my full name in red colour in your blog. LOL ! Luckily you removed. Else i won't be forgiving you. Haha !
- ZiXin: Muahaha ! Are you sure you want me to remove the picture? Keep it as a memorable post yea. (:(:
- gary: Haha ! Ya lo. You were busy taking photos with other people ma. So i didn't got any chance to take with you. Poor thing right? Maybe next time we go out than take together ya ? HORHOR ! You grabbed the group photo without my permisson. Grabbed le than tell me. $5/ photo (:(:
- ongzibao: Wuhoo ! Yeah ! I will try to update regularly. Continue to tag me ya (:
- BOONEE!: Muahahas! Woah ! Is this the first time you tag me? Hehe ! I went to tag you already. Anyway, get well soon alright? See ya in school :)
- yiting: Huh ?! Why you said that? He usually never go for the celebration in school? Muahaha !
- christina: Nah. Need not thank me. We are good buddy yea? Forgotten? Omg! Don't stalk me and see me from your house, else i will be avoiding you. Muahaha ! How about reconsidering guodong? =X
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment