Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wuhoo ! I wanna say thank you to xinyi for being such a great friend. She was like accompanying me for don't know how many days this week . I felt very thankful as I got to know a friend like her (: Yesterday, she accompanied me to Little India to hunt for Racial Harmony's day costumes.


When we reached there, we seemed to be lost. We were holding onto each other hands, watching out for cars and avoiding the Indian people. HOHOHO ! Andand after a long walk, I managed to get myself a blue top. I was quite craving to have some bangles. But in the end, I didn't bought any of them. Anyway, you can purchase perfumes at a reasonable price there! (:


Woah. Bugis is quite near to Little India ! This was what we discovered. Teehee ! Maybe you all know long ago? Muahaha. We went to bugis after that and home sweet home ((:

No comments: