- xuet|ng: Long post ba (: It was my effort. Lols. I am not vulgar. Maybe those words was better to use for describing, so i used. I long time didn't tag you le, i will go over to your blog to tag you ;)
- JOE EE : I am not stupid girl ! -.-'' Miss biting me ?_? I guess this is my retribution ba cos i used to bite people. Ha! i link-ed you up before i ask you to link me. Link me up too. MISSES !
- ongzibao: Yups ! I don't think is possible anymore that we can go watch movie together with them. They are quite busy. Do tag me often yea ! ;)
- xinhui: Lols ! HI !~ I asked you to tag than you tag de. You had already forgotten me long ago le lo. My gf don't love me le. Got other laogong. Sob sob . Sentosa soon if possible (:
- Jasonfat : Link you up le. Do tag me often wor >.<
- xinyi: Ha ! Finally i am here to update and reply tag le. Else i guess my blog will be rotting soon. Do tag me often yea. MISSED YOU TOO ! =D
- dead-harted: -.-'' Should call my mummy instead of auntie. Angry le ! Later mummy cane you. You better protects your butt (: HAHA ! Miss me right? So nag me ask me to meet u. Muahahas ! I miss you la. Okayys meet out real soooooooon ! Girl contact me ya? I am having holiday now.
- huilinG-: Heyo pretty. It was like ages we did not talk le. Well ! I do remember you. You got a twin sister ! HA ! Do take care lots too (: CHEERS !!
- yiting: Okayys. I link you up le! ;P
- beesian: Thanks alot girl! I appreciate your tag and blessing ! (:(: Tell me when you wanna buy the formal clothes.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment