Thursday
Went straight back home after school and on-lined awhile before visiting yizhang at the hospital. Initially i got the urged to see him immediately but after i saw something which was very disappointing, i don't feel like going anymore. At that point in time, i was bloated with angered and having the urged to give him a tight slapped across his face. However, i did went to visit him with peng hwee, zhen yang and clarence without much angered in me.
Friday
Physic test was quite alright for me, i dared not thought of the marks ! (:
I slept through the 2 free period of chinese lessons. I was drooling la, probably dreaming about food ?! At about 11am, we gathered at the foyer and off we went to the Singapore Zoological Garden. Wuhoo ! The trip wasn't so exciting but our main purposed was to see how komodo dragon look like. Not much photos was being taken by me. After the trip, went to yizhang's hse with 5 other friends. After they left, we two seem to be so emo-ing and lost of words.
Saturday
I missed the chemistry remedial in the morning. Aww!
Headed to yizhang's house and helped him to bath. Don't get the wrong idea ehs !
Andand expectedly, we got into some small conflicts again.
I hatred the way he treated me, using his foot to make my face and all.
So fuck-up right? So i left his house without saying anything.
On the way to JP, I met a fucktard. I didn't knew him at all and he was acting funny to scare me from behind. He laughed and ask if i were scared. I felt like smacking his nbcb face lo! So i just stared at him and walked off. I was queuing for the atm to get some cash, and guess what? When it was going to be my turn, the fucking machine was spoilt. Kaos. I wondered why bangalah got atm card but don't know how to use the machine. LMAOS ! (:
Before i headed home, i bought a cake for my mother. Reached home and went to have steamboat with my family members outside until 11 plus at night to celebrate mother's day.
Sunday
Went back to Precious Thots to work. Wahah ! Nothing much. Just that i ate 3 little freaking prawns and caused me to scratch here and there. ARH ! I knew i was allergic to seafood but i chose to eat it as i felt that it would be a pity if i threw them away. But who knows? I was scratching my face here and there and my colleague was like =.='' during working hours. SIAN LO ! I shouldn't ate prawns la. Now still itching ! ZzzZZzz. If it is still itching in the morning tmr, i will not attend school ! =D
Last but not least, hereby wish all mothers a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !
That's all folks.
Pardon me for my spelling and tenses >.<
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment