HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Maybe is too late to greet now.. HOWEVER, I ENJOYED MY NEW YEAR ALOT WITH MY RELATIVES AND COUSINS.. Muahahs ! It had been ages since i saw my cousin, joopeng..I last seen him was when i was in primary school.. Can you imagine? I walked towards him and shook his hand, he couldn't remember me, i supposed..As i look very alien to him..Muahahs ! I introduced myself stupidly and went back to sit..
How i wish i had cousin younger than me, but unfortunately, there isn't..Anyway, i spent my new year week with my family members fruitfully (:
Went to watch Norbit and Just follow law..I felt that it was indeed a nice show for the both movies..
Yups, baby's skin problem had become worst recently and fortunately my mum brought her to the vet.. Mum spent over hundreds of dollars on her medical bills.. HEART PAIN ! My mum took good care of her, feeding her with medicines, cleaning her waste, helping her to bath and helping baby to trim her fur..Isn't it noble? Yes, i think so and baby's skin problem is recovering speedly (:
Didn't really know what to update.. Feeling so dumb and silly now.. Okay, i think i shall update my common test results to end off this post..
Combined Humanities=48
Combined Science=70
English=69
Math=100
Chinese=52
Poa=84
It had been unfair to me as i was taking o level chinese and my score was HORRIBLE!! Update soon.. Yeah, great to announced that today was the last day for HOUSE PRACTICE !! CLAP CLAP (:
6.15PM
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment