ALRIGHT ! I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANYMORE ! Since young, i used to have a best buddy of my own.. She was my best of all best buddy.. We were in the same kindergarden school and was admitted to the same primary school..Expectedly, i was not in the same class as her, as my studies was not academically well like hers.. She was in the EM1 stream unlike me who was in the EM2 stream..However, we were still best friends until one day we got into a misunderstanding between the two of us.. I did nothing wrong but i aplologised to her first as i really cherish my friendship with her.. She ignored me like nobody business.. I didn't blamed her and hoping that she will forgive me someday.. I tried so hard but my attempt was fail.. When i got home, i remembered clearly that i was being scolded by my mum harshly ! What's more, her grandmother who dotes on her the most rang up my mum and told my mum than we were having a small quarrel.. Her grandmother asked me to apologised to her again.. KAOS ! I kept my mouth shut and apologised to her when i was in school.. I was SO embarrased when she walked awayand ignored me by giving cold shoulders.. KAOS ! Sometimes i may keep quiet and listen to anyone but that doesn't mean you can throw my pride away..
It was fresh in my mind as she used to be my dancing partner.. It had been ages around 8 or 9 years for us not talking to each other.. Recently, my dad got her number and he told me happily " ah girl , i got yvonne's numbers ! You want? If you got anything regarding homework you can ask her as she got 10 points for her 'o'levels " KAOS ! I was like =_=" I didn't talk to her.. Why should i take her number? Does she still remember me? WHO CARES ! I hatred her throughout my primary school life.. She was the one who was often being praised and well liked by my parents.. I simply hatred my parents to praise her in front of me ! I knew i did badly for my n levels last year.. But did they ever put themselves in my shoes? How will i feel? I will equally sad for making them to feel disapointed in me..I just feel like ending my life anytime after i got my results.. I ended crying till late at night and hatred myself alot.. Now my dad goes praising my detested friend ! WHAT"S THE HELL ! I HAVE ENOUGH ! EVERYTIME WHEN I REACHED HOME HE WILL TELL ME ABOUT YVONNE ! WHAT"S SO BIG ABOUT YVONNE?!?!
YA ! I AM NOT FEELING RIGHT IN MY STOMACH AND WANTED TO VENT MY ANGER ! SO, JUST LET ME BE !
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment