Thursday, January 04, 2007

Yesterday was the first day of school..I should be happy instead i was postively upset.. I was separated from my previous classmates.. The first feeling i had was to stay strong and positive, in the end, i end up having a moody mood..I kept turning back to peep at my old classmates during assembly.. How i wish i was there with them.. Till now i still can't accept the reality.. I can't change the past but i believed i could change the future in my life..

In class, i could hardly talk to anyone.. I afraid they will ignore me, so i didn't have much courage to approach them..Luckily , i still have some friends i knew for the past few years.. When i reached home, i went inside my room and hide my tears..Just then, my mum asked me how's my day at school..I came out from my room and went sobbing non-stop.. At that moment, i can't feel that my mum was heart broken for what she had saw..

I just need time to overcome everything..

[[4.56PM]

No comments: