On Monday didn't went to school as i was feeling unwell and feeling rather uncomfortable.. However, my mum didn't wake me much as she knew i was not feeling well.. Before she went off for her work, she went downstair to buy me my breakfast for the day.. When i woke up, there was no single sight of anyone at home.. I was so uncomfortable and wanted to have someone to accompany me on the phone so i called jerome up for a chat.. so early hur ~ LOLS ! Chatted awhile until he reached his work place.. So dumb lo him always late de..
Tuesday went to school and realised joshua was being transferred to 4a3, which mean i will be sitting alone =( But luckily yizhang moved and seated beside me ! Wuhoo~ That's mean i won't be sitting alone..My sorethroat turned my voice into so "MAN" than du liang called me monster.. LALALALAS~
wednesday
We took height and weight for pe.. Obviously i had put on weight.. EXPECTED LO! Muahahs ! And i have grown taller by 1 cm.. Still not feeling very well.. During poa lesson, yizhang and me moved to the second row table in front.. While Mr Wee was teaching, we were both hitting each other and twisting each other hands.. So pain lo.. He so rough de.. ARGH ~ He showed no mercy to me =(( Poor me.. LOLS ~ And he hitted my head too.. HEADACHE =( YIZHANG STUPID =P
Thursday
I slept at 8 plus the night before as the medicine i took make me sleepy.. Woke up and scream at around 12 plus as i was having a nightmares.. I dreamt of LIZARDS !! so scary..Nearly burst into tears.. Luckily i managed to woke up at 6am..My dad drove me to school today (: Early in the morning, we were having mass pe.. As usual i didn't ran.. Muahahs ! Xinhui waited for me at the school gate and we walked together.. Kinda missed the days with all my friends around.. After mass pe was english.. Went back to the classroom and started our lesson without delaying the time.. We did reflection and summary on the topic " killer litter" Than yizhang keep peeping at my work and COPY ! LOLS ~ Later dig his eyes out (: After english was geography lesson, Mr Lau came in.. His lesson was always so boring and plain.. So i didn't listened much.. Muahahs ! But i gonna bucked up for my combined humunities le..The next lesson was social studies, mr siva taught us" light industries and heavy industries " .. LOLS~ His lesson was not so boring compared with 2 years ago since he taught me.. Muahahs!
I went to recess with xinhui and peng hwee.. After recess was mother toungue.. Che lu came into my class and told miss teow that I was being approved to study o level mother toungue in her class..At that moment, i was so excited and happy as i won't face ZHAO LAO SHI ! =)) However, i need to thank Mdm Pan for helping me else i won't be able to take o level mother toungue this year.. * CLAP CLAP*
After mother toungue was english, WHAT?!?! ENGLISH AGAIN? lols ~ Yeaps, is english.. We highlighted some adjectives, adverbs and verbs from a book.. DIAOS ! I don't know what was the book named afterall.. 2 periods of math after english.. Mr Tan went in the class and i * cough cough * [ didn't do that on purpose as i can't control my cough] And he disturbed me.. Bleahs ! He taught us cosine and sine rules..Argh~ I still preferred Miss Ng's method as I didn't really understand what was Mr Tan teaching =X Opps.. I am sorry !~ But i will still approach Mr Tan when i am in doubt .. After school went to canteen to have lunch with mei zhi, che lu, siew jia, xinyi, wang shuang and peng hwee.. Xinyi and siew jia left us whereas penghwee went to the hall and dunno do what.. Only left che lu, wang shaung, mei zhi and me.. I fliped throught meizhi's math notes and realised that they were doing some revision.. If possible, i would want her to teach me what's Miss Ng had taught them in class.. Went home about four plus.. Took the same bus with shuang zhi =)) Hope tomorrow will be a good day for me ! ~
Ooh ya, my brother bought a webcam.. LOLS~ so dumb lo.. hahas.. Dunno buy for what.. Seemed so scary having a webcam in front of me .. BLEAHS ! ~ I gonna eat my medicine again =(
[7.04PM]
Thursday
I MISS JUDY !! I missed her so much ~
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment