Friday, September 08, 2006

my colours rocks my world.. MUACKIES..

I will not be posting up the previous post i had just type.. I was being requested by somebody not to post up maybe my words seem to be too harsh.. But nevermind, that post, i will read it myself. LALALA~ I AM HAPPY I AM HAPPY I AM HAPPY I AM HAPPY I AM HAPPY I AM HAPPY I AM HAPPY I AM HAPPY I AM HAPPY I AM HAPPY I AM HAPPY I AM HAPPY I AM HAPPY..I AM HAPPY I AM HAPPY I AM HAPPY.. But actually i am not.. Trying to be happy can? I am just wishing to cheer myself up..I can't believed that why i am tearing.. Maybe i really can't take it? Yups.. I agree i am fragile, i am a fragile glass which can be broken into pieces easily.. I can't understand why i am being hurt so many times? I tried to believe myself to start a new relationship but i failed to be a good girlfriend.. I am sure a loser .. I really hate myself.. I hate myself to the core..

Anyway, i got to go out le.. I am gonna enjoy myself instead of reflecting the past.. [[ SUCHEN JIAYOUS WOR ! YOU MUST BE STRONG , DON'T THINK TOO MUCH OKAY? I KNEW YOU A STRONG GIRL AND YOU ARE ! SMILE ALWAYS `` YOU ARE ALWAYS A HAPPY GIRL IN MY MIND ]] (:

No comments: