Monday, August 18, 2008

I quarrelled with my brother and the outcome was:

TADA !


It was rather heartwrenching for me. I got to endure the pain and at the same time not talking to my brother who is living under the same roof as me. However, the pain in my thigh was zz. Obviously a sucks one ! :(

On the flip side, I got to realise that I am quite fortunately to have a great mum ! She helped me to rub the affected area with a fully cooked egg and a glass bottle filled with hot water. The hot water nearly burned me la ! HOHOHO.

Cool yea! At that moment, I was like shouting, crying and screaming at the top of my voice. Omg. Almost all late nights my neighbours could heard me kpkb la. LOL ! However, this 'BLUE PRINT' was not there anymore. Wuhoo! I was like being looked at whenever i went out. Stangers stared at my thigh like as if I was exhibiting to them? Even my tuition teachers ask me what had happened.

Muahaha ! Last but not least. My form teacher, Mr Wee asked my father how did the blue black comes about and my father replied was sort of crazy?
He said that .......................................................................
..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
I was being chased by a DOG and I fell ! lol !

No comments: