Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Well, the watch i bought nearly caused me to go back to the stall holder and yell back for my money to be return. Seriously speaking, the stall holder is not friendly at all. What's more, some of her watches are yellowish and she dare to sell them and she claimed her watches are new. OMG !

She took a new watch from the drawer and set the timing for me. I thought it would be nice to let me have a look at the watch in case the watch has some scratches on it. Lol ! Indeed i am correct, the watch has some scratches and was yellowish inside !

I asked her to change another watch for me and she took another watch which was on the display for me to choose. I was like =.=" I paid for the watches without bargaining for the price and yet she make my day difficult by choosing the both watches i am not happy with? Well, i took the watch and go off . And guess what? I went back and she walked off to another sides of her stall. I hold my anger and told her nicely that the button of the watch has some problem. She replied '' Nvm la ! Still can use la ! " I got nothing to say and went off. Really has the urge to go back to yell back my money and return the watch to her.

I was so angry can ! And i vent my anger on yizhang . Muahahs ! Serve him right (:

No comments: