Was having Social Studies prelim exam today and English paper 1. The questions for SS was predictable as many hints was given by Mr chong. But i didn't study the notes well. Sigh ! Let me lists out what i did last night.
I reached home from school and BOOM ! Went to sleep. Was awaken by my dad's coughing, voice and shoutings. Omgs. I tried to sleep back but can't so i woke up to have my dinner. Studying my social studies stuff around ten o'clock and keeping myself awake causes by my wet hair. I did some memorizing and doze off on the floor. Woke up a few times and set the alarm clock . 1am, 2am, 3.30am,4.30am. I woke up during this slot. I was revising at 1 plus and doze off.
Wanting myself to revise and memorise and IMPORTANTLY not to doze off, I bited myself. real hard till it was blue black. =.="
Anyway. I managed to do the last part of question 4 ((:
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment