Wednesday, May 02, 2007

When i was blabbering on the phone yesterday, i found myself falling asleep on the floor and got in my dream sweetly without any efforts done as i was deadbeat.. I was sleeping on the floor feeling very comfortable until i got a sharp pain at both of my knee-cap..

So i went up to my bed to continue sleeping.. Ya, before that i was looking at my handphone for miss call, received call or even message.. I was sort-of waiting for someone to call.. But to no avail, i found nobody finding me..SOB ! Than i went back to sleep with my painful knee aching..

I was trying hard to get back to sleep despite the pain in me and i managed to (:
However, at around 5 plus in the morning, the lightning strike and woke me up. Imao ! I woke up and heavy rain was pouring in my room through the opening windows. No choice but to wake up and shut the windows..

My leg was aching like freaking hell and i almost tears and I couldn't get back to my sleep ! I tried several of ways to get back to sleep using different positions.. Sitting down, lying down , landing on my head and butt and all.. So xin ku can ! ARGH !

I managed to got into sleep and got into dream =_=" I won't wish to have any dream ! Make me feel so miserable can.. Woke up around 12 noon and my brother told me that he chatting with my friend at central during mid night and guess what?? My friend burst into tears while talking to him =_=" This is what my brother told me and actually my brother wanted to have a talk with me but i insisted to play computer..

Gonna stay at home doing the dumb e- lesson homework.. Not gonna go out today ! Wuhoo ! I TRY TO PROMISED (:

No comments: