Sunday, June 11, 2006


I had been not going out for days ler.. so sian.. staring at the computer and hoping people to talk to me.. -_-" ke lian hor ? Here i am so lonely updating my blog..diao.. This few days rather lazy to update cause nothing much happened.. yesterday i had a dream..I dream of my primary school mates.. weirdO me.. maybe i miss them too much ler..kekex..Ya today kenneth went to serve ns le.. hope everything will be fine for him.. Abit worry for him.. scare that he will get involve with some fight or whatsoever with his campmates.. Cannot chat with him for at least three months..Remember the days i am down, he never fail to console me.. Before he left, he typed a long testimonal for me.. so touched..All the best for him..Our Friendship will last as long as possible.. i promise ! I will keep my promise for what we agreed..

YeaHs~ TOmorrow going to the zoo for a trip.. hahas..It seem funny why i am going to zoo out of sudden..hahas.. going there with my cousin, my brother and his girlfriend, my aunt, me and my daddy ! muahahs .. hOpe tomorrow is a sunny day ..I had not been going there for years le..kekex.. mountain tortoise right.. *silly me* .. gOnna enjoy my day there to the fullest ! *clap clap* .. goNna end here ler.. uPdate soOn. =)

Doing the things that i think it is right =)
06/06/06 - The day we met with romance !

No comments: